PLEASE NOTE: During August and September 2015, we'll be taking a short holiday, in order to make some changes to the website.
Please note, that during this time, you'll still be able to browse the site, but it won't be possible to purchase any products.
Thanks for your patience. Have a fine summer.
... to the Wild Goose Resource Group/ WGRG’s Online Shop, for the widest range of Wild Goose Resource Group material (aka. Wild Goose/ John L. Bell & Graham Maule/ ‘Iona’ or 'Iona Community' stuff)... wee chants, challenging contemporary hymns, participative prayer, symbolic action ideas, Holy City materials, WGRG liturgy booklets, unique WGRG badges and loads more.
What you'll find hereSpecial Offers ... check out our latest offers! More info
Free Downloads ... with recently added scripts and official \'bootleg\' recordings, again on an advent theme. Only available from this site! More info
WGRG supporting subscription which gets you our newsletter, GooseGander, the annual WGRG Liturgy Booklet AND 10% off all purchases! Not to be missed! More info
Sign up as a registered customer , and get instant notification of New Titles, Special Offers etc. as they become available.
And there\'s always the possibility of making an online Donation towards the continuing work of the WGRG.
Because the Shop belongs to the WGRG, here you\'ll find the full range of WGRG titles of songs, drama, liturgy & reflections, CDs (including those by the Wild Goose Worship Group and the Wild Goose Collective), Holy City liturgies & recordings and other interesting song & liturgy titles. No other shop carries every title originated by the WGRG.
Here too, are materials by other many other authors whose material we use in our work. These materials are thus, in effect, part of our \'repertoire\' and include songs from the global Church, Marty Haugen, Bernadette Farrell, Kathy Galloway and Dorothy McRae-McMahon
So that\'s it... you’ll find them all here... the classic Bell & Maule songbooks, the wondrous Wild Goose Worship Group CDs the Wee Worship Book liturgies... as well as lots more!
Originated & tested in the depths of urban Glasgow (though often mistakenly thought to come from the isle of Iona), all the WGRG material is down-to-earth and participative, and continues to be widely used all over the world.
- Gathered for God (CD), 11 new songs from various GIA - related composers, including 2 new songs from John L. Bell. More info
Living The Questions: The Wisdom of Progressive Christianity (Book), Jeff Procter-Murphy & David Felten explore the theology behind LTQ and Progressive Christianity. More info
Go to the Ant (Book), Ghilean Prance. More info
- Jesus, laughing and loving (Book), images of Jesus in a rarely-seen mode. More info
- Spare Change & Gilt-Edged Grace (WGRG Liturgy Booklet): a new liturgy which seeks to engage people with the biblical and contemporary issues of money and finance in an accessible way. (2012). More info
- The Truth That Sets Us Free (CD): the new collection of songs from John L. Bell. CD (2012). More info
- The Truth That Sets Us Free (Book): the new collection of songs from John L. Bell and the Wild Goose Collective. Book (2012). More info
- Living Letters Of The Word (Book): edited by Neil Paynter. A third volume of daily readings for four months from a wide range of contributors within the Iona Community (2012). More info
- The Splendour Of The House Of God (CD): the 2011 collection of WGRG songs, penned by John L. Bell, arranged for choirs and recorded by the Cathedral Singers of Chicago (2011). More info
- The Splendour Of The House Of God (Anthem pack): the 2011 collection of WGRG songs, penned by John L. Bell, arranged for choirs and recorded by the Cathedral Singers of Chicago (2011). More info
LIVING THE QUESTIONS
We stock a full range of this popular, provocative series designed for individuals and groups interested in seriously examining their faith and finding ways to relate it to the world.
- Living The Questions 2 (DVD), various contributors.
- First Light: Jesus & The Kingdom (DVD), Marcus Borg & John Dominic Crossan.
- Eclipsing Empire (DVD), Marcus Borg & John Dominic Crossan.
- Tex Mix (DVD), Tex Sample.
People know that at its core, Christianity has something good to offer humanity. At the same time, many have a sense that they are alone in being a "thinking" Christian and that "salvaging" Christianity is a hopeless task. What is needed is a safe environment where people have permission to ask the questions they\'ve always wanted to ask but have been afraid to voice for fear of being thought a heretic.
LTQ is a source of curricula and media for both seekers and "church alumni/ae" convinced that Christianity still has relevance in the 21st Century. Providing a variety of flexible resources, LTQ can help people explore the future of Christianity and what a meaningful faith can look like in today\\\'s world.
Follow the link below to find an overview of the LTQ titles stocked by WGRG. More details will be added in due course.LTQ overview ....
Keep in touch
There are a variety of ways to keep up to date with the variety of WGRG activities.
Sign-up for this to receive occasional updates: firstname.lastname@example.org
Living The Questions (Scotland)
Wild Goose Resource Group
Iona Community, 4th Floor, Savoy House, 140 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3DH, Scotland.
T: 0141 332 6343
F: 0141 332 1090
The Shop has a Currency Conversion feature (at the bottom of the left hand column) which allows you to see the £ sterling value in US $ dollars or Euros. Please note that this is for comparison only, as we can only accept payment in £ sterling.
So if you use the conversion feature while shopping, but wish to check out, please change the Currency Convertor back to £ sterling before you submit your payment details. To do this, simply select re-select \'£\'s, refresh your browser\'s view of your shopping cart so it shows £s and then proceed to checkout.
Many of the WGRG titles here in the Shop (though not all) are published by GIA Publications of Chicago, in a US edition or are imports of their US editions (particularly in the case of the Anthem Packs and the CDs recorded by the Cathedral Singers). So you might find it\'s best to check with their website, www.giamusic.com , first as it may be cheaper to buy from them! (Not that we\'d not take your order if you really, really, really insist....).
If you have any suggestions on how to improve the Shop, do let us know and we\'ll see what we can do. Contact us ....
WGRG/ Wild Goose Resource Group is a semi-autonomous project of the Iona Community, a charity registered in Scotland, No. SC003794.